The drapilux mouth-nose mask can do more, because the fabric used is equipped with the well-known drapilux bioaktiv antibacterial finish.
The special bioactive ﬁnish of the textile surface attacks bacteria and reduces bacterial infestation by more than 99%. The effect is scientifically proven and washable. The textile used is OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified and meets the human ecological requirements of class I (baby articles) in tests for harmful substances.
• 100% polyester (2-ply, 150 g/qm)
• OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified
• drapilux bioaktiv finish reduces bacteria on the textile by more than 99%
• Textiles produced in STeP-certified (Sustainable Textile Production) production in Germany
• With elastic carrying loops
• Wash before first use
• No medical device or personal protective equip-ment (PPE)
A mouth-nose mask is a reusable item of clothing.
It is neither a medical device nor personal protective equipment (PPE), and is therefore not intended for use in the health or care sector, as occupational safety or other protective equipment to protect against infections or other harmful substances such as fine dust.
The drapilux bioaktiv mouth-nose masks are only intended for private use. A so-called mouth-nose mask can reduce the risk of unnoticed transmission of the corona virus.
Now new, also in colour!
Interested? Ask for drapilux bioaktiv mouth-nose masks directly at your drapilux sales department or here via our contact form.
You can find all information for download here: